Unsolved Murders

Luke Jackson

Age: 33

Sex: male

Date: 19 Dec 2014

Place: Lumley Flats, Pimlico Road, Belgravia

Source: www.eastlondonlines.co.uk

Luke Jackson was stabbed to death at his mother's flat at about 6.05pm on 19 December 2014.

He had suffered multiple stab wounds to the chest, including a fatal wound to the heart and was pronounced dead at the scene.

He had been discussing a drug deal at the time with two men who he had invited into his mother’s flat.

He was repeatedly stabbed in the chest with an eight-inch kitchen knife. The knife was never found.

After being attacked, Luke Jackson was able to manhandle his attackers out of his mother's flat.

At his inquest, his mother said that Luke Jackson had come to visit her and had arranged to meet two friends there. She said that 'After 10 minutes, one of the men stood up and plunged the knife into Luke. I didn’t see the knife, I saw the blade and it was long'.

Two men were seen in CCTV footage walking away from the flat soon after, and the police said that they were interested in identifying them. The police also said that that they were keen to find out why the meeting had taken place and who had arranged it.

His 65-year-old mother was arrested on suspicion of his murder on 20 December 2014 but was later released without charge.

Two men were also arrested on suspicion of murder in December 2014 but were both also released without charge. One of them was an 18-year-old who was arrested at Heathrow Airport. The other was a 19-year-old who was arrested in Paddington.

On 8 November 2017 two other 19-year-old men were arrested in connection with his murder but nothing more is known of the charges.

His mother later admitted that Luke Jackson had hidden a kitchen knife in her bed for protection but said that it had not been used.

Luke Jackson was an online DJ with Vision Radio in London in which he co-presented a drum-and-bass show. He was known as MC Bluetooth.

Some of his friends said that Luke Jackson occasionally sold small amounts of cannabis and MDMA and noted that he had recently had some money problems. A friend said, 'Luke told me he had MDMA he planned to sell which he got from a white male from Lewisham. He bought it for £300 and wanted to make £100 profit and had buyers lined up. From friends I heard on the Friday, the day before his death, he contacted others and asked them to watch his back when he met the Lewisham guy'.

He had lived in Sydenham Hill.

*map pointers are rough estimates based on known location details as per Place field above.